Welcome to Wolf Hunters Video Slot with 3 Free Spin modes, Sticky Wilds and epic Werewolf hunts.
ABOUT THE GAME
Wolf Hunters is a Video Slot with 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 paylines from the left. The game has 7 regular symbols that win if 3 or more are lined up in sequence on a payline. There is a Werewolf symbol that functions as a high pay symbol unless it is defeated at which point it transforms into a sticky wild. There are also 2 different Bonus symbols which only apear on reels 1 and 5 and a sticky wild symbol that awards respins.
The Werewolf is the highest paying symbol and can land on any reel. When it lands, a random Hunter tries to hit it, if they succeed, the Werewolf symbol turns into a sticky wild and awards 1 respin (only 1 respin can be awarded each spin). If the Hunter is unsuccessful then the Werewolf symbol acts as a regular high pay symbol. Each hit on the Werewolf decreases its life total by 1. Slayer Free Spins are activated when the Werewolf's life total is reduced to 0/600. The Werewolf's health is saved between playing sessions.
The Hunter and Huntress
One random Hunter tries to attack the Werewolf each time it appears on the reels. If successful, that Hunter is awarded +1 Rage point. When either Hunter gets 100 rage points, that Hunter triggers their Free Spin mode. When loading the game for the first time, a random Hunter will receive 70 free Rage points and the other 30 Rage points. Rage points are saved between playing sessions.
Each spin where a wild lands triggers a respin with all wilds as sticky (Wilds gained from winning Werewolf fights are included. Once all reel positions are full of wilds, no more respins are awarded). Wilds substitute all regular symbols and appear both in the base game and in all Free Spin modes.
Free Spins and Upgrades
Both Hunters have a substantially higher chance of winning their fights in all Free Spin modes. There is also a bonus collection in Free Spins which can upgrade one or both Hunters.
- Collecting 3 Hunter Bonus symbols upgrades the Hunter and awards 2 extra Free Spins. Once upgraded, when the Hunter gets a hit on the Werewolf, the Werewolf turns into a wild which expands left by 1 reel position. When the Hunter is upgraded, all Hunter Bonus symbols are removed from the reels.
- Collecting 3 Huntress Bonus symbols upgrades the Huntress and awards 2 extra Free Spins. Once upgraded, when the Huntress gets a hit on the Werewolf, the Werewolf turns into a wild which expands up and down by 1 reel position. When the Huntress is upgraded, all Huntress Bonus symbols are removed from the reels.
If only one of the Hunters is upgraded during a Free Spin mode, the Werewolf always fights with the upgraded one. If both the Hunter and Huntress are upgraded, then the Werewolf fights against the Hunter or Huntress randomly.
THE 3 TYPES OF FREE SPIN MODES
Triggered by landing 2 Bonus symbols in one spin in the base game. Players are awarded 10 Free Spins with the possibility of triggering more Free Spins. Free Spins are played with the same bet and lines as the activating spin. All other Free Spins are played with the average bet used throughout the collection.
Hunter Free Spins
Collecting 100 Hunter or Huntress Rage points awards 10 Hunter Free Spins. In Hunter Free Spins the enraged Hunter is upgraded for the entire Free Spin session and does not collect any more Bonus symbols. The enraged Hunter’s rage collection is reset as soon as it reaches 100.
Slayer Free Spins
Reducing the Werewolf's health bar to 0 awards 10 Slayer Free Spins. Slayer Free Spins have no Bonus symbols and all Werewolf symbols are replaced with expanding wilds on the reels which means that no rage poins are collected. The Werewolf’s health bar is reset as soon as its life total is reduced to 0.
A special mode activated by landing bonus symbols where players spin for free
Hunter Free Spins
A special mode activated by collecting 100 rage points for either hunter
Slayer Free Spins
A special mode activated by emptying the Werewolf's health bar
HOW TO PLAY
- Select your coin denomination.
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline coin win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line. If the payline pays from left, then start counting from the far left. If the payline pays from right, then start counting from the far right.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the coin win value in the Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 3 in a row, 4 in a row, and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- The above doesn't include any Bonus symbols which pay scattered.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- Calculate the total win in your home currency by multiplying the total coin win with your coin value.
Click/tap the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Pay Table – Find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Game Settings – Change the game speed, sound volume, and set conditions for when to stop autoplay.
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on your gaming website, you may review and replay your last 10 game rounds.
- Game Rules – Opens the rules of the game.
- Mute – Turn the sounds on or off.
- Lines – Displays the number of lines in the game. The number of lines is fixed and cannot be changed.
- Coin Value – Change your bet size by changing your coin value. To transform any bet or win in coins to your home currency, multiply the coin amount by your coin value.
- Bet – The bet size is 1 coin per payline.
- Max Bet – Sets the coin value to the largest available. Press the Max Bet-button again to go back to the coin value you had before.
- Spin Button – Start the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Press the Stop Button to stop the reels immediately.
- Autoplay – You can make the game play without pressing the spin button every time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the Autoplay button. You can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevents you from losing above set limit during autoplay session. To stop autoplay manually, press the Autoplay button.
- Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Balance – Displays your account balance.
- Cash/Coin view – You can choose to view Bet size and Balance in either Cash or Coins. If you choose cash, the game will transform all values in coins to cash by multiplying the coin amount with your coin value. You can switch between Cash and Coin view by the option in settings or by pressing the Bet field or Balance field.
RETURN TO PLAYER
The overall theoretical return to player is 96.3%.
The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator. For more information, visit http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/about-us
- If your game is interrupted during play, you may replay the game round after restarting the game. If you choose to skip the replay, your win will be added to your balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the support of your gaming website.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.