Wild Robo Factory
- Welcome to Wild Robo Factory Video Slot with the Robo conveyor feature, Robo Free Spins, Robo Wilds and more funky features.
ABOUT THE GAME
- Wild Robo Factory is a Video Slot with 5 reels, 4 rows and 25 paylines oriented from left to right.
- The game has 8 regular symbols (4 high pay symbols and 4 low pay symbols), a 2x wild symbol and a regular wild symbol, both of which can be stacked and 2 reels wide. Finally, there is a Free Spin symbol which awards the Robo Free Spin mode.
- There are 3 types of Robos. The first is the Robo Wild. Robo Wilds can be anywhere from 1x1 symbols up to 2x4 symbols.
- They are always placed on the Robo conveyor belt and move by 1 position left each spin. As long as a Robo is active on the reels, a Respin is granted. Robos become inactive when they reach reel 1 (they still pay out but do not trigger Free Spins or Respins). Wild Robos function as regular Wild symbols when on the reels.
- The second type of Robo is the x2 Wild Robo. It functions like the Robo Wild but it also adds an x2 multiplier on any win it is part of.
- The last type of Robo is the Free Spin Robo which is always a 1x1 symbol. It can fly onto any row on the reels and moves with the conveyor belt by one position left each spin. It also awards a Respin as long as it is active on the reels.
- Robo Respins are awarded randomly in the base game only. Along with the Robo Respin, a Robo is placed on the conveyor belt on reels 3 or 4 or 5. As long as there is an active Robo on the reels, the Respins continue.
Robo Free Spins
- Robo Free Spins are triggered by landing 3+ Free Spin symbols in a single spin. In Robo Free Spins, rather than be awarded Free Spins, players are awarded Robos which are placed on the conveyor belt spaced 1-3 spots apart. These Robos move from the right side of the reels to the left.
- The Robos award Free Spins as long as they are active on the reels (once on the 1st reel from the left, they stop awarding Free Spins).
- Free Spin symbols also appear in Robo Free Spins and pay out by adding the same number of Robos to the queue as when activating Robo Free Spins. Free Spin symbols pay out in the following way:
- 5 Free Spin symbols award a Free Spin mode with 15 Robos
- 4 Free Spin symbols award a Free Spin mode with 10 Robos
- 3 Free Spin symbols award a Free Spin mode with 5 Robos
- Robo Free Spin mode is played with the same lines and bet as the activating spin. If Free Spins are triggered during a Robo Respin, the Free Spin mode is only activated after the Respins are played out. Multiple Free Spin mode triggers can be won in a single Robo Respin round in which case all won Robos are culminated into a single Robo Free Spin session.
- All instances of 1 low pay symbol can be randomly converted to the equivalent high pay symbol if it guarantees a win.
- For example: green low pay symbols would convert to green high pay symbols. This feature can activate in the base game, in Robo Free Spins and Robo Respins.
- During Robo Free Spins the conveyor belt can reverse randomly, moving all Robos backwards 1-9 positions.
- This feature is only available if at least 3 Robos have moved across the conveyor belt past reel 1. A maximum of 4 system overloads can be activated in a single Free Spin session.
HOW TO PLAY
- Select the coin denomination.
- Press the Spin button to start the game.
HOW TO CALCULATE PAYLINE WINS
- To calculate your total payline coin win, calculate all payline wins and add them together.
- To calculate a single payline win, count the number of identical symbols lined up in sequence on the line. If the payline pays from left, then start counting from the far left. If the payline pays from right, then start counting from the far right.
- If three or more identical symbols are lined up, find the coin win value in the Pay Table. There you can find the value for all symbols for 3 in a row, 4 in a row, and 5 in a row. Only the highest winning combination per line is paid out.
- The above does not include Free Spin symbols which pay out when at least 3 land anywhere on the reels.
- If the winning combination starts with three wilds, there can be many ways to interpret the win. In this scenario, only the highest win combination is paid out.
- Calculate the total win in your home currency by multiplying the total coin win with your coin value.
- Click/tap the options icon to expand or collapse the options tray.
- Pay Table – Find how much each symbol pays out, explanations of the game features, and information on the paylines.
- Game Settings – Change the game volume and other settings.
- Game History – If this feature is enabled on the gaming website, players may review and replay their last 10 game rounds.
- Game Rules – Opens the Game Rules.
- Mute – Turns the sounds on or off.
- Lines – Displays the number of lines in the game. The number of lines is fixed and cannot be changed.
- Coin Value – Changes the bet size by changing the coin value. To transform any bet or win in coins to the home currency, multiply the coin amount (25) by the coin value.
- Bet – The bet is always 25 coins per spin. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
- Max Bet – Sets the coin value to the largest available. Pressing the button a second time returns it to its original state.
- Spin Button – Starts the game. When the reels are spinning, the spin button transforms into the Stop Button. Pressing the Stop Button stops the reels immediately.
- Autoplay – Players can make the game play without pressing the spin button each time. Choose the number of rounds to auto play by pressing the autoplay button. Players can choose additional conditions for when to stop autoplay in the Game Settings. The loss limit in some game client versions prevent players from losing above a set limit during an autoplay session. Pressing the autoplay button a second time stops the autoplay.
- Win – Displays the win for the current or last win payout step. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
- Balance – Displays the player's account balance. Clicking on the field toggles between coin and cash view.
- Space Bar – Press the space bar to spin
RETURN TO PLAYER (RTP)
- The theoretical return to player is 96.4%.
- The reels are spun with a fair and equal chance for each stop position by a certified random number generator. For more information, visit http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/about-us
- If a player's game is interrupted during play, they may replay the game round after restarting the game within 1 hour after interruption. After that time, any winnings from an interrupted game will be added to the player's account. If the player chooses to skip the replay, the win will be added to the player's balance immediately.
- In any situation where the replay-functionality is not sufficient, please contact the gaming website’s support team.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
- This is game rules version 1.0, dated 24/06/2019. To make available any previous version, please use the contact form at http://www.yggdrasilgaming.com/en/contact-us