- If your game round is disrupted, all game information and placed bets are stored until you re-open the game. You may continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Payline wins occur on the number of selected paylines, according to the information in the paytable and game rules.
- When winning on multiple paylines in a single game round, all winnings are added together.
- All winnings from Features (such as Free Spins), Bonus Games and/or Scatters (if applicable) are also added to payline wins.
- All winning combinations are paid out at the end of a game round.
- Free Spin features are played with the same bet and same number of selected lines as the game round that triggered the feature – unless otherwise stated.
- The bet cannot be changed during a currently running game round.
- Please refer to the game rules for more information.
- Gather round to observe a mystifying magician perform in Street Magic, a 5-reel video slot played on 20 fixed lines.
- The Magician symbol acts both as a Scatter and Wild, and appears only on reels 1, 3 and 5. When being used as a Scatter symbol, the Magician will trigger features when landing on the reels. When being used as a Wild symbol, the Magician substitutes for any other regular symbol to help comprise winning combinations.
- Landing two Magician scatter symbols on the reels will trigger the MAGICIAN PERFORMANCES feature. One of the three below features is then randomly chosen and performed on the reels. All wins are calculated and paid at the end of the game round.
- THE WILD SHUFFLE: Four Wild symbols are randomly distributed onto the reels.
- THE EXPANDING MAN: The two Magician scatter symbols expand, creating two Wild reels.
- THE TRANSPORTING MAN: A third Magician scatter symbol is added to the reels, triggering FREE SPINS.
- Trigger the FREE SPINS feature when three Magician scatter symbols land on the reels. This can be achieved naturally, or via THE TRANSPORTING MAN feature. Choose one of the cards displayed to discover how many initial spins have been won. The possibilities are: 8, 10, or 12.
- When a Wild symbol lands on the reels during FREE SPINS, it will stick to the reels and remain in place until the feature is over. Wild symbols can land on all reels, in any location.
- Additional FREE SPINS are awarded when there is at least 1 Wild on each of the 5 reels. Choose one of the cards displayed to discover how many additional spins you have won. The possibilities are: 4, 6, or 8. The feature can only be re-triggered once. The Scatter symbol is not visible during FREE SPINS.
- Bets are selected using the bet buttons. Click the plus and minus buttons to change the bet one step at a time. To start the round, click SPIN. When the reels stop, the symbols displayed determine your prize according to the paytable.
- Paytable- Toggles the display of the paytable.
- Auto Play- Click the AUTO PLAY button to enable/disable the Auto Play feature. In Auto Play mode, a number of consecutive game rounds are initiated automatically using your current bet settings. The Auto Play mode is automatically disabled depending on your settings or if your balance becomes too low.
- Spin- Starts the round by spinning the reels.
- Stop- Stops the reels more quickly.
- Return to player(RTP) - 96.48%