Queen's Day Tilt
If your game round is disrupted, all game information and placed bets are stored until you re-open the game. You may continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Payline wins occur on the number of selected paylines, according to the information in the paytable and game rules. When winning on multiple paylines in a single game round, all winnings are added together. All winnings from Features (such as Free Spins), Bonus Games and/or Scatters (if applicable) are also added to payline wins. All winning combinations are paid out at the end of a game round. Free Spin features are played with the same bet and same number of selected lines as the game round that triggered the feature – unless otherwise stated. The bet cannot be changed during a currently running game round. Please refer to the game rules for more information.
Queen's Day Tilt is a video slot game played on a 3x3 grid. Symbols drop down in the grid to form winning combinations. Wins are achieved by getting 2 or more symbols in a row, horizontally or vertically. All rows and columns are active and symbols can be part of multiple winning combinations.
The wild symbol substitutes for all symbols. 1 wild symbol is created in the middle position of a winning combination of 3 identical matching symbols (not including wild). Wild symbols are removed from the grid if they are the last remaining symbol.
The Ruler is triggered randomly on non-winning spins. 1 wild symbol is added to the grid, never covering a high-paying symbol. The game continues as normal after the effect.
Tilt is triggered randomly when 1 symbol remains. The respective symbol is removed.
Game of Accession is triggered when winning on both high-paying symbols on the same spin. 1 free round is awarded with only high-paying symbols present. Choose which symbol will create the most winning symbols during the feature. There are 3 outcomes:
• Win: total win x2.
• Lose: winnings collected.
• Tie: free round re-triggered.
Queen’s Day is triggered when the grid is emptied of symbols. 5 free spins are awarded with no low-paying symbols present. All wins begin at x2. Increase the multiplier when winning on both high-paying symbols on the same spin. The Ruler will trigger every non-winning spin. Tilt will trigger every time 1 symbol remains. Clearing the grid re-triggers the feature, awarding an additional 5 free spins.
Bets are selected using the bet buttons in the bottom part of the game. Click the plus and minus buttons to change the bet one step at a time. To start the round, click START. When the symbols land, the symbols displayed determine your prize according to the paytable.
- Changing Your Bet- Click any of the five bet buttons to select a bet or use the plus or minus buttons to increase or decrease the bet by one step.
- Paytable- Toggles the display of the paytable.
- Auto Play- Click the AUTO PLAY button to enable/disable the Auto Play feature. In Auto Play mode, a number of consecutive game rounds are initiated automatically using your current bet. The Auto Play mode is automatically disabled depending on your settings or if your balance becomes too low.
- Start- Starts the game round with the currently selected bet.
- Fast Play- Toggle on for a significantly faster gameplay.