Hammer of Vulcan
About the game
Hammer of Vulcan is a 6 reel wide, 4 symbols high, 4096 ways video slot. The game features Hammer Wilds and Light The Forge! bonus game.
Theoretical payout is 95.81%.
- The Wild Symbols substitute for all symbols except the Volcano Scatter symbol.
- The game has two different types of Wild Symbols:
- Regular Wilds.
- Hammer Wilds. When these land, they turn themselves and all symbols below them on the same reel into Regular Wilds.
Volcano Scatter Symbol
- Volcano Scatter symbols are not bound to ways.
3 or more Volcano Scatter symbols triggers the Light the Forge! bonus game:
- 3 Volcano Scatter symbols award 10 Free Spins
- 4 Volcano Scatter symbols award 12 Free Spins
- 5 Volcano Scatter symbols award 15 Free Spins
- 6 Volcano Scatter symbols award 20 Free Spins
- When a Hammer Wild lands it activates the Hammer Strike! feature.
- The Hammer Strike! turns the Hammer Wild and all symbols under it on the same reel into Regular Wilds.
- Inside the Light the Forge! bonus game, each Hammer Strike! also increases the multiplier by 1.
Light the Forge!
- The Light the Forge! bonus game starts with a win multiplier of 1.
- In Light the Forge! bonus game, all Hammer Wilds that land increases the multiplier by 1.
- In Light the Forge! bonus game, 1 or more Volcano Scatters award extra Free Spins:
- 1 Volcano Scatter symbol awards 1 extra Free Spins
- 2 Volcano Scatter symbols awards 2 extra Free Spins
- 3 Volcano Scatter symbols awards 4 extra Free Spins
- 4 Volcano Scatter symbols awards 6 extra Free Spins
- If the last spin of the Light the Forge! bonus game is not a win, the Strike Again feature awards an extra Free Spin.
- Hammer Wilds landing still increases the multiplier by 1 but if there is no win, the Strike Again! feature will activate again.
- Volcano Scatter can still land and extend the Free Spins session by adding more Free Spins.
- By paying 80x bet, you can buy entry into the Light the Forge! bonus game.
- The feature will trigger with 3-6 Volcano Scatters with the same frequency as when triggering it by chance.
- The Light the Forge! bonus game works the same as when triggering by chance.
- Buy Feature may not be available in all markets.
- Buy Feature payout is 96.63%.
How to Play
Video slots are very easy to play. Just follow the 3 steps:
- Choose your total bet
- Press the SPIN symbol button
- Check for any win in the WIN field
For more understanding of Settings, Game Rules, and Game Features read the text below.
Description Of Game Functionality
The Total bet is shown in the TOTAL BET display. Change the bet by clicking on the display and choosing the total bet of your choice.
The number of ways used in the game is fixed at 4096.
The game is started by pressing the SPIN symbol button.
While the reels are spinning you can quick stop the game by pressing the SPIN symbol button in desktop version or the screen in mobile version (where available).
Any total win in a game round will be displayed in the WIN field.
Symbol pays are displayed in the paytable, and reflects the current bet configuration.
Way wins pay in succession from leftmost to right.
Only the highest win per way is paid.
The separate way wins will be displayed on the way wins during the win presentation.
In Free Spins only the total win for each spin is shown in the WIN field while the accumulating win for all Free Spins is shown in the TOTAL WIN field.
All winning combinations in the game can be viewed in the paytable, which can be reached through the 'i' button in the keypad menu.
Using Autoplay will let you play a number of game rounds automatically.
Press AUTOPLAY and choose a number of game rounds to initiate Autoplay.
The remaining number of spins is displayed while Autoplay is active.
Autoplay is stopped by pressing the STOP button.
Advanced Autoplay Settings (where available)
The Advanced Autoplay settings allow the player to set number of plays, total session loss limit, and single win limit.
Autoplay will stop when any of the selected limits are exceeded.
Fast Play (where available)
The Fast Play functionality is used to get the shortest game round possible (not available on all Casinos).
Fast Play is initiated from the '>>' button in the keypad.
Desktop Version Settings (where available)
In the settings panel at the lower left of the game you can choose:
- This setting allows you to choose if the game should play sounds and music.
- Use SPACE for spin
- This setting allows you to use your Space Bar on your keyboard to initiate game rounds.
- Show Splash Screen on start up
- This setting allows you to switch the games Splash Screen on and off.
Mobile Version Settings
HOME symbol redirects back to the mobile game lobby.
GAME CONTROLS are reached by tapping the GAME CONTROLS icon.
Access GAME CONTROLS to change TOTAL BET size and access the AUTOPLAY settings.
On the side panel access CLIENT SETTINGS by tapping the SETTINGS ICON.
In SETTINGS, SOUND selection allows you to choose if the game should play sounds and music.
In SETTINGS, REPLAY will take you to game play history.
PAYTABLE icon accesses game PAYTABLE.
The '?' Symbol opens GAME RULES.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Incomplete games will be automatically resolved after 2 days. Any winnings resulting from automatic resolve shall be paid to player's account.
The maximum win from a single game is £400,000