The objective of Chinese Kitchen™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Only active paylines can register line wins.
- Total bet per game round = line bet × active paylines.
- Choose your line bet by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Choose your paylines on the panel by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the currently selected lines and line bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- The reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to display the list of options.
- Click on an option to start the Autoplay function. You can end the Autoplay session by clicking the STOP button showing the number of remaining spins.
- The paytable can be accessed from the Menu or the INFO page.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- In order to win, an active payline must have 3 identical symbols in the spin results.
- The Crab symbol is different from other symbols. If there is at least 1 Crab symbol in any position in the spin results on an active payline, you win.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- The accumulated winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.92%.