5-reel 10-line Slot The objective of Buccaneer Blast™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- The number of active paylines is permanently set at 10. Wins can form on any payline.
- For information on paylines, select Info and go to the Winlines page.
- Choose your total bet by clicking + and – below the Total Bet field.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on a single spin. Payouts shown in the paytable (on the Payouts screen) are multiplied by the line bet.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet.
- The reels can be spun automatically. Click on the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. During the Auto Play mode, the Auto Play button displays the number of the remaining spins. The mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times you have determined, when you do not have sufficient funds for the next spin, or when a feature has been triggered. You can end the Auto Play mode earlier by clicking the Stop Auto Play button, located in the lower right-hand corner of the game window.
- The reels can be spun automatically. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations.
- The set limitations apply for one Autoplay session in the current game.
- Note that if you play in Multigame View, you must set the Autoplay limits for all game windows separately.
- In the “Settings” popup, you can set the following:
- "Loss limit:" refers to the amount of money you can spend in the following Autoplay session. Select a limit from the options displayed. If you reach the set limit, Autoplay will stop. Note that bets reduce and wins increase the remaining limit.
- "Single win limit:" refers to the win amount at which Autoplay will automatically stop. Select a limit from the options displayed.
- Note that both the loss limit and the single win limit also consider bets and wins from the Dollar Ball side game (if available in the game).
- Stop Autoplay on Jackpot win checkbox (optional). Autoplay will stop when you win the Jackpot.
- Selecting OK saves your settings and starts the Autoplay session.
- Selecting CANCEL returns you to regular gameplay.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Your win will equal your bet multiplied by the corresponding value according to the paytable.
- On a given payline, only the highest winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings.
- Clicking Info opens the reference pages describing the different game components.
- Clicking the arrow buttons enables you to navigate between the pages.
- Clicking the X icon exits the Info pages and returns you to the game.
- All 10 paylines are permanently active, and can be viewed from their page in the Info screen.
- Payouts are listed on the Payouts screen. To find the possible win amount for any given symbol combination, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If 2 payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel or rightmost reel, and the same symbol has to be on every consecutive reel.
- 5-of-a-kind wins are counted twice (left to right and right to left).
Maximum win limit:
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions.
- The Wild symbol is the pirate flag symbol.
- The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol to make the best possible winning combination.
Ships Turned Wild:
- A cannon may randomly appear beneath reel 2 or 4 during each spin.
- If the cannon appears under reel 2 or 4 and there are low-win symbols on that reel, the cannon fires at those symbols, transforming them into Wild symbols for that spin result.
- A pirate ship appears above reel 3 on random spins.
- If this happens, the Buccaneer Blast feature may randomly be triggered.
- The reels will spin again for free and 3 cannons will appear beneath the reels.
- The 3 cannons will fire at random positions on reels 2, 3 and 4 as they spin, leaving Wild overlays on the positions they hit.
- The reels will land and any symbols that land behind these overlays will transform into Wild symbols for that spin result.
Return to Player The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.15%
*Note on disconnections:
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during:
- A spin, the reels will display the result after you reconnect and any winnings will be added to your balance.
- A bonus feature or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the feature after you reconnect.
- Autoplay, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence.
- To see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino, press the game history icon on the bottom toolbar.
- Any bets placed in broken games that remain unresolved will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.