Throne of Osiris
- Click on the stake selector button to choose your bet. This is the round button with the dollar sign.
- The stake shown is the Total Bet and is the bet-per-line multiplied by the number of lines.
- Click on the menu button to access the pay table, which shows the potential winnings for each reel combination and information about the game. The menu button is the round button with 3 lines in it, from here the pay table is opened by pressing the round button with the letter ‘i’ in it.
- Press the 'SPIN' button to start the game. This is the big round button with the circular arrow symbol.
- When playing on a desktop or laptop computer you may also press the spacebar to start a new game.
HOW TO PLAY
- The reels will spin and stop at random positions.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 matching symbols on one of the win lines, starting from the left-most or the right-most reel, then this is a win.
- Any winning lines will be highlighted, and the winnings will be credited to the account balance.
- Landing 4 of either Seth or Horus symbols, in the relevant reel sections, will launch either Horus’ Rage or Seth’s Fury free spins (depending on the god symbols that were landed). Landing 4 of both symbols at the same time or landing them when the other god’s free spins is already active, will launch Ancient Anger free spins.
- All line wins are derived from the number and value of matching symbols and multiplied by the value of the bet-per-line. All winning lines are added together to form the total win.
- Symbols must be on a valid win line and be on consecutive reels from left to right, starting on the far-left hand reel, or right to left, starting on the far-right hand reel.
- Horus symbols will only be available in the left 2 x 2 reel section, Seth symbols only in the right 2 x 2 reel section, and both symbols can land through the middle 3 x 3 reel section, so as to make the max line win 5 of a kind on either.
- All other symbols are on all reel sets so potential 7oaK wins are available. Scarab wilds only land on the middle three reels (reels 3,4 and 5).
- The highest paying win on each line will be paid, in each direction. 7 of a kind wins are only paid in one direction.
- Scarab wilds can land on any of the 9 reel positions in the middle 3 x 3 section of the reel set, and will substitute for any other symbols.
- On any spin - including free spins - any landed scarab wild can turn sticky and remain for up to 3 spins. When this happens, the scarab will transform into its gold form.
- Scarab Wilds persist on a stake level basis, so they will disappear if you change stake after winning them, but then reappear if you come back to the stake at which you won them.
- On any spin, a potential win multiplier of up to x25 can be awarded. This will multiply the win on that spin by either 3, 5, 10, 15 or 25.
- Osiris will appear over the reels, whilst they are spinning, and a bar showing the possible multipliers will drop down from the reel set.
- This will then cycle through each of the multipliers before coming to rest and lighting up the multiplier that has been won.
- If this happens on a spin that triggers free spins, then this multiplier will apply to all spins played for the duration of the bonus.
- In the result of a win, the original win summary will be shown before pulsing and changing to the new multiplied amount.
- If Osiris’ Blessing is activated on a non-winning spin it will not be able to multiply any winnings and therefore the total win will remain as zero.
- Landing 4 Seth symbols in the right-hand side section of the reels will trigger Seth’s Fury and award 10 free spins.
- The 4 symbols will transform into a Seth colossal and lock into place for the spins, increasing the chance of big right-to-left wins on this high value symbol.
- This can happen either during the normal game, or during Horus’ Rage.
- Landing 4 Horus symbols in the left-hand side group of 4 will trigger 10 free spins.
- The 4 symbols will transform into a Horus colossal and lock into place for the spins increasing the chance of big left-to-right wins on this high value symbol.
- This can happen either during the normal game, or during Seth’s Fury.
- On any spin, both Seth’s Fury and Horus’ Rage free spin bonuses can become active at the same time. This can happen simultaneously, or by overlapping with existing free spins.
- When this happens, Ancient Anger is triggered, the low symbols are removed from the reels and the number of high symbols is increased.
- Ancient Anger will only be active for the spins in which both Seth’s Fury and Horus’ Rage are active.
- Ancient Anger can be active multiple times during a run of free spins, if one of the bonuses reactivates during the other god’s remaining free spins.
- In the event of a game in real play being interrupted, (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser, etc.), depending on the previous state of the game, it will either resume from the point of the last spin or display the outcome of the game already in play.
- Any winnings will be correctly credited to the player account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
- All results are predetermined.
- The RTP for this game is 95.65%.
- All line wins pay from left to right or right to left.
- The highest paying win on each line will be paid, in each direction.
- The wild symbols substitute for all symbols.
- There are 40 win lines, all of which must be played.
- Each line win is multiplied by the bet-per-line.
- Free Spins are played on the same number of lines and bet per line/Total Bet as the triggering spin.
- Malfunction voids all plays and pays.
- Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.
- The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.65%.
- Game code © 2019 Endemol Shine Gaming LimitedBack to Top
- Within the game menu, press the "i" icon to view pay table and game information.
- Within the game menu, the "?" icon opens the game's help file.
Sound / Music
- Use the sound option to mute or enable all game sounds. Where applicable, you can use the music option to turn off just the background music, while leaving other game sounds on.
- The lightning symbol can be used to enable or disable turbo mode. This mode allows you to speed up the reel animations for faster results.
- To use autoplay, simply select the amount of spins you desire using the default options or enter your own amount via the pen icon.
- Then choose a total loss limit and press the button to confirm and start the spins.
- You may also use the "More settings" section to stop the autoplay when a bonus round is triggered or when a jackpot is won (where applicable).
- Please note, the performance of your network or devices (e.g. the speed of your connection or processor) may have, or may appear to have, an effect on the game such as in making decisions where speed is a factor or the update of progressive jackpot values.