- Click on the stake selector button to choose your bet. This is the round button with the dollar sign.
- The stake shown is the TOTAL bet and is the bet-per-line multiplied by the number of lines.
- Click on the menu button to access the pay table, which shows the potential winnings for each reel combination and information about the game. The menu button is the round button with 3 lines in it, from here the pay table is opened by pressing the round button with the letter ‘i’ in it.
- Press the spin button to start the game. This is the big round button with the circular arrow symbol.
HOW TO PLAY
- The reels will spin and stop at random positions.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols on one of the win lines, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- All line wins are derived from the number and value of matching symbols and multiplied by the value of the bet-per-line. All winning lines are added together to form the total win.
- Only the highest line win is paid on each line. 5 of a kind wins are paid in one direction.
- Popping Potions is an exciting magical game set in the library of The Professor. The game comprises of a 5 x 3 reel layout, with 25 win lines and 8 symbols.
- The main feature of the game revolves around collecting potion vials that land on the reels 1, 3 and 5. These can be spent on potions that can be mixed together in the cauldron to produce free spins with custom spin enhancements.
- The potion mixing screen can be launched once one or more vials has been collected. Click the ‘MIX SPINS’ button to enter the potion mixing mode.
- When in potion mixing mode, four potions bottles will be shown at the bottom of the screen. Each feature requires a certain number of collected vials to activate it. Depending on how many vials have been collected, the bottles will either appear full of their coloured liquid or as an empty bottle.
- Potions are selected by dragging and dropping the bottle into the cauldron. Potions can be used one at a time or in any combination.
- If the player has no more vials left after the completion of a free spin, they will be automatic taken back to the main game.
- The potions available in the potion mixing screen are:
Each Way Pay
- Win lines pay left to right, or right to left. Green coloured potion, costs 1 vial.
- Removes all the low symbols (Royals) from the reels for an increased chance of high wins. Blue coloured potion, costs 3 vials.
- Randomly turns one or more reel positions wild. Red coloured potion, costs 4 vials.
Win & Respin
- Winning spins will continue to respin the current recipe for free. Orange coloured potion, costs 6 vials.
POTION SPIN VALUE
- The total bet value (or stake) at which free spins are played is dependent on the total bet of the spin on which each individual vial was collected. It is calculated as the average value of all the collected vials. This will be displayed on the mantelpiece when you open potion mixing mode.
- For example, if you collect two vials on a £2 spin, and one vial on a £5 spin, your potion spin value will be £3.
THE PROFESSOR’S POPPING POTIONS
- During any main game spin, The Professor can pull a potion from his coat pocket, and throw it into the cauldron. In addition to the four potion types listed above, The Professor has a special gold potion, which can potentially turn all symbols wild!
- In the event of a game in real play being interrupted, (i.e. started but not completed due to connectivity issues or accidentally closing the browser, etc.), depending on the previous state of the game, it will either resume from the point of the last spin or display the outcome of the game already in play.
- Any winnings will be correctly credited to the player account and will be exact according to the result prior to the game being interrupted.
- The RTP for this game is 95.51%.
- All line wins are paid from left to right (or right to left on applicable spins).
- The highest paying win on each line will be paid.
- All wins are multiplied by bet-per-line.
- The wild symbols substitute for all symbols, except the vial symbol.
- All 25 win lines must be played.
- As soon as the player collects more than 15 vials, they will be forced to concoct one or more free spins.
- Malfunction voids all plays and pays.
- Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity.
- The RTP for this game is 95.51%.
- Game code and imagery © 2018 Endemol Shine Gaming Limited.
- Back to Top
- Within the game menu, press the "i" icon to view pay table and game information.
- Within the game menu, the "?" icon opens the game's help file.
Sound / Music
- Use the sound option to mute or enable all game sounds. Where applicable, you can use the music option to turn off just the background music, while leaving other game sounds on.
- The lightning symbol can be used to enable or disable turbo mode. This mode allows you to speed up the reel animations for faster results.
- To use autoplay, simply select the amount of spins you desire using the default options or enter your own amount via the pen icon.
- Then choose a total loss limit and press the button to confirm and start the spins.
- You may also use the "More settings" section to stop the autoplay when a bonus round is triggered or when a jackpot is won (where applicable).
- Please note, the performance of your network or devices (e.g. the speed of your connection or processor) may have, or may appear to have, an effect on the game such as in making decisions where speed is a factor or the update of progressive jackpot values.