- Macau Beauties is a 3-row video slot using 15 independent reels and featuring a More More Jackpots Feature and a Jackpot Mania Bonus, and a Free Games Bonus.
- The game is played with 50 lines.
- The Total Bet is set using the bet selector.
- Total Bet is calculated by Stake x 20.
- Autoplay automatically plays the game for the desired number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- The pays on the Paytable are final and calculated from Stake x each pay.
- All win values shown are in the currency wagered.
- Only the highest win per bet line or way is paid.
- Bet line or way wins pay in order from the leftmost to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines or ways are added.
- All wins pay on bet lines or ways only.
- WILD substitutes for all symbols except BONUS SYMBOL, JACKPOT SYMBOL, and WILD JACKPOT SYMBOL.
- WILD JACKPOT SYMBOL substitutes for all symbols except BONUS SYMBOL.
MORE MORE JACKPOTS FEATURE
- Randomly during a spin, 2, 3, or 4 reels will become a reel that is all WILD JACKPOT SYMBOL.
Jackpot Mania Bonus
- 6 or more JACKPOT SYMBOL activates JACKPOT MANIA.
- 3 respins are awarded.
- If one or more additional JACKPOT SYMBOL appear, the number of respins is reset to 3.
- JACKPOT MANIA ends when either no respins remain or all positions are JACKPOT SYMBOL.
- All prizes on JACKPOT SYMBOL are awarded. All prizes are in the currency of the bet.
- If all positions are JACKPOT SYMBOL, the GRAND is awarded.
Free Games Bonus
- 5 or more BONUS SYMBOL triggers the Free Games.
- Each BONUS SYMBOL will spin to 1, 2, 3, 5, or 8.
- The number of Free Games awarded is the sum of all of the BONUS.
- More Free Games may be triggered during the Free Games.
- MORE MORE JACKPOTS triggers MUCH MORE during the Free Games.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.52%.
HOW TO PLAY
- Spin / Stop
- Starts a game round at the Total Bet (alternatively, press the spacebar or ENTER key).
- Stops the reels during a spin.
- Opens the autoplay configuration.
- Turbo Mode
- Enable / Disable the quick spin (also available in autoplay popup).
- Bet - / +
- Increases or decreases the Total Bet amount.
- Displays the win for the current or last win payout step.
- Displays the player's current balance.
- Opens the info and paytable screens.
- Enables or mutes the sound.
- Toggle Fullscreen
- Opens or closes the game's full screen.
- Directs the player to the website's home URL.
- Autoplay will stop on any Bonus
- How to use the autoplay feature
- Open autoplay popup.
- Set the autoplay number of rounds by choosing it from the list.
- To activate a limit, click on the relevant checkbox and enter a numeric value.
- To exit the autoplay screen without starting the autoplay rounds, click the 'X' button.
- Click the 'Start' button.
- Once clicked, the autoplay popup will close and spin button will change to a stop button which will allow you to stop the autoplay whenever you choose.
Note. If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
- Single Win - Will stop the autoplay function and a popup message will be displayed when a single win payout is >= the 'Single Win' value entered.
- Win Limit - Allows you to control your combined wins by entering a numeric value that will stop the autoplay function and trigger a popup message when the win limit is reached. Calculated as follows: (Sum of wins) - (Sum of bets) >= (Win Limit amount).
- Loss Limit - Allows you to control your combined losses by entering a numeric value that will stop the autoplay function and trigger a popup message when the loss limit is reached. Calculated as follows: (Sum of bets) - (Sum of wins) >= (Loss Limit amount).
- When the limit's conditions are met, the autoplay will stop and the relevant popup message will appear in the middle of the screen. The messages for the limits will appear as follows:
- Win Limit - 'Win limit reached'
- Single Win - 'Single win reached'
- Loss limit - 'Loss limit reached'
Autoplay Rules in the UK
- Players from the UK (under the UKGC regulation) who want to use the autoplay function must first set a loss limit and the number of rounds.
- These two limits will be highlighted in red until set. In addition to these regulatory requirements, the maximum number of autoplay rounds is 25.
- The Reality Check control displays how much time you have spent playing the game. Set the time interval by visiting 'My Account' through the host casino's website.
- *The Reality Check is mandatory under the UKGC regulation.
- The popup displays the amount of accumulated time spent in the game, from the moment the game is launched until the popup appears.
- The alert message will popup in the middle of the screen based on the defined time interval and will stay on the screen until choosing one of three actions:
- 1. Continue - Return to the game being played.
- 2. Go to Account - Redirect to the user account on the host website. In desktop mode, your account will open in a new window/tab. On mobile, the game screen will change to your account and exit the game.
- 3. Quit Game - This will exit the game and return to the games lobby.
- You've been playing for 9 hours and 5 minutes. Your player history can be found in the 'My account' selection of the website.
- CONTINUEGO TO ACCOUNTQUIT GAME
- Only one instance of the login can be used. When the game is interrupted, upon recovery, it will resume from the point of the interruption and successfully complete the game.
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
- For more information on the above-mentioned, refer to the gaming website.
- The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (depending on currency. Other Operator limits may apply).