Lucky Joker 5
- Lucky Joker 5 is a 5 reel, 3 row fruit slot featuringStacked symbols, Scatter symbols, Wild substitutions and Expanding Wild symbols.
- The game is played with 5 lines (fixed).
- Wins pay only from left to right.
- All wins only occur on active lines (except scatter wins).
- Only the highest line win is paid on each line played.
- Line wins are a multiple of the line bet.
- Line wins from different lines are added.
- Scatter wins are a multiple of the total bet.
- Scatter wins are added to the line wins.
- The Bell symbol is a scatter symbol and pays on anyposition.
- The Star symbol is a scatter symbol and pays on any position.
- The Star symbol appears only on reel 1, 3 and 5.
- All values like credit, bets and wins are shown incurrency.
- All values in the paytable are based on the current bet level. These values will be changed automatically if the bet level will be changed.
- Payouts according to the paytable are made only if the specified number of symbols is of a kind.
Expanding Wild Feature
- The Wild symbol replaces any symbol on the same
- The Wild symbol substitutes every other symbol
- except the Scatter symbols.
- The Wild symbol appears only on reel 2, 3 and 4.
Press to start a new game
Press while spinning to stop the reels immediately
Press to activate / deactivate autoplay
Press to set the maximum bet
Press to increase the bet
Press to reduce the bet
Press to exit the game and return to the casino main screen
Press to view the help of the game
|Press to adjust the volume|
|Press to access the game settings (see Game
|Press to view the paytable of the game|
|Press to view the game rules|
|Press to view the history of the game (not
available when playing for fun)
|Press to go to the next page in the help or to go
to the next entry in the history
|Press to go to the previous page in the help or
to go to the previous entry in the history
|Press to return to the game|
Press to enable / disable the fullscreen mode
NOTE: It is also possible to start a game or collect a win by pressing the spacebar.
- The autoplay settings will be opened by pressing on the autoplay button.
- Amount of Games: Select number of games whichshould run in autoplay
- Credit lower than: Stops autoplay if credit is lowerthan specified
- Credit higher than: Stops autoplay if credit is higher than specified
- Win higher than: Stops autoplay if a single win ishigher than specified
- NOTE: Some autoplay options are mandatory for some jurisdictions.
- NOTE: Each freespin game (if applicable) is counted as a single game and will therefore reduce the amount of games by one.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to the player for this game is 96.99%
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- In the info panel on the top of the game on the right side there is the game id visible. Each game has its unique game id. This game id should be used for requests to the support.
- In case of disconnection because of network issues or other failures the game will always continue on the last position where it was interrupted. The game can be continued at any time. There is no time limitation in this case.