Goldorado Game Help
Table of Contents
- Game Overview
- Game Features
- Playing the Game
- Autobet / Autoplay
- For thousands of years, the allure and insatiable desire for gold has captivated humanity, but some of the most elusive golden treasures are believed to be in the lost city of El Dorado.
- After centuries of searching, it’s now your opportunity to discover valuable treasures in Gold’orado slot and best of all, Gold’orado is no myth and massive rewards are just a spin away.
- Like the uniqueness of El Dorado, so too is Gold’orado slot. The main game boasts 2 sets of 3x5 reels, for double the fun and rewards.
- The ticket to BIG WINS is the TOTEM that activates at random to swap tiles, tilt the reels and award free spins symbols.
- The free spins feature is activated by collecting free spins symbols during play that are stored in a vessel.
- Upon collecting 8 free spins symbols, the Free Spins round begins, and the two sets of reels combine into a 5x6 configuration.
- To top it off, the TOTEM may award wilds with multipliers during the free spins for truly GOLDEN WINS!
- The golden city of Eldorado, legend or myth? Play Gold’orado now and great riches could be yours!
- Gold’orado is inspired by the legend of the golden city of El Dorado. There are 2 slots separated by a totem column between them. The TOTEM activates at random to award exciting features including: Symbol Swap with higher paying symbols Random Wilds with up to x5 multiplier Mirror Stacked Wilds with a tilt feature for bigger payouts
- Random wilds with up to x8 multiplier during the Free Spins where the 2 slots combine into a 5x6 grid.
- Game winning lines:
- There are 25 winning lines in Gold’orado. The wins are counted from left to right.
General information table:
|Game Type||Video Slot|
|Number of Paylines||25 lines|
|Number of Reels and Rows||2 slots of 5x3, that can also combine into a single 5x6 grid|
|Return to Player||96.00%|
- In the base game, while the reels are spinning, the TOTEM can swallow symbols and SWAP them with higher-paying symbols.
Mirror Stacked Wilds
- Five WILD symbols are stacked vertically. When a reel or reels stop, showing only 1,2,3 or 4 of the stack, the Totem can activate and tilt the reel in order to reveal the full stack of 5 WILDS.
- Whenever a full stack of 5 WILDS lands on any of the two slots (resulting from a regular spin or the TILT feature), the magical TOTEM then mirrors the stack onto the opposite slot.
- To trigger the Free Spins feature, 8 Free Spins symbols must be collected during gameplay.
- Above the reels is the collection progress panel with 8 empty circles, and each time a Free Spin symbol is collected, a circle turns green.
- Once all 8 spaces are green, the Free Spins feature is triggered.
- The player will then get to pick from 3 amulets that can award 10, 15 or 20 Free Spins.
- Note: Free Spins collection is considered as game progression, therefore changing the bet, will result in changing the progress and the number of symbols collected.
- The progress is saved for each bet. The Free Spins can be re-triggered with the same number of spins, if the player collects another 8 Free Spin symbols during the Free Spins feature.
- Note: The Free Spins collection progress panel resets when the Free Spins round begins and at the end of the round.
- During the Free Spins, as the reels are spinning, the TOTEM can place a random number of WILDS on the reels, with x1, x2, x3 or x5 multiplier.
- If WILD symbols with different multipliers occur on the same winning line, the multipliers get multiplied for even bigger wins.
- For example: When a win occurs with a WILD x3 and WILD x5, the payout will have a multiple of x15.
Playing the Game
- To play a round, configure your bet using the Bet + / - buttons and/or the Coin Value + / - buttons, and press the Spin button or the Spacebar to submit the bet and initiate the round.
- Once the round is started, the player can fast-forward to the round result or skip the animations by pressing the Skip/Stop button that replaces the Spin button. The round can also be initiated using the Autobet / Autoplay.
- Winning combinations are paid per line in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Winning combinations and payouts are calculated according to the game's “Paytable”, which can be accessed through the Info button .
- All symbol multipliers can be found in the Symbol screen in the Info pages.
- The prizes are calculated using the following formula: Bet amount, divided by 20, multiplied by the symbol payout multiplier Only the highest win per line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added up. All wins occur on the selected paylines, excluding bonus wins.
Payout rules in Features
- Free Spins are played at the same bet amount as the round that activated the Free Spins. Free Spins wins are added to any initial wins.
Autobet / Autoplay
- Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of tickets/rounds at the current bet configuration.
- The autobet \ autoplay menu is accessible through the Autobet \ Autoplay button.
Autobet / Autoplay Limits
- Loss Limit (mandatory in UK) – Allows you to control your combined losses by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the loss limit is reached. Calculated as follows: (Sum of bets) - (Sum of wins) >= (Loss Limit amount).
- Single Win – Will stop the autobet function and a popup message will be displayed when a single win payout is >= the 'Single Win' value entered.
- Win Limit – Allows you to control your combined wins by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the win limit is reached. Calculated as follows: (Sum of bets) - (Sum of wins) >= (Win Limit amount).
- On a Win – The autobet will stop and a popup message will appear on any win within a single round. A free spins feature is considered as one round for this limit setting and the autobet will only stop after all the free spins are finished
- On a Feature – - The autobet will stop and a popup message appear when the game reaches any feature round, including but not limited to: free spins round, bonus games and mini games, with exception to random wilds features. When the limit's conditions are met, the autobet will stop and the relevant popup message will appear in the middle of the screen.
- Loss Limit (mandatory in UK) – “Loss limit reached”
- Single Win – “Single win reached”
- Win Limit – “Win limit reached”
- On a Win – “Win reached”
- On a Feature – “Feature reached”