All ways (4,096 to 262,144)
4 rows (up to 8)
Many players change bet size based on the outcome of previous game play; this can be done automatically with Betting Strategies.
1. A Betting Strategy is a predefined betting pattern that automatically changes the bet level depending on a set of rules.
2. A player can change or turn off the Betting Strategy after any bet.
3. Auto Spin works in combination with Betting Strategies.
4. Activate a Betting Strategy by selecting bet base level and a strategy. Then press Spin button.
5. The Betting Strategy does not change the theoretical outcome of the game.
6. Optimizer adjusts the bet up or down to the closest bet level below the selected %. It remains active on the lowest bet level.
7. Betting Strategies are listed in the paytable.
1. Ecuador Gold is a 6 column, 4 rows slot with dropping symbols and up to 262,144 ways to win. The columns may expand upwards to a total of 8 rows.
2. The game offers 12 bet levels for each currency.
3. Each bet is 100 coins.
4. Bet lines are paid from left to right. Only the highest win per active bet line is paid out.
5. A game round starts on the selected bet level when the player hits the Spin button.
6. The game can be played automatically by activating Auto Spin. Hold down the Spin button or use the Auto Spin button to set the number of game rounds to be played automatically.
7. Winnings and winning combinations are paid out according to the Paytable.
8. Winnings are presented in the player's currency or in coins. The player can change preference in Settings.
9. Ecuador Gold is played in two modes; Normal mode and Bonus mode with free drops.
10. All symbol drops in Normal mode starts with 4 rows and 4,096 ways to win.
11. All low, mid and high value symbols exist in four sizes; standard 1x1, super 2x2, mega 3x3 and epic 4x4. All big symbols are counted as consisting of the number of 1x1 symbol instances it covers, e.g. super 2x2 consists of 4 standard 1x1 symbols.
12. Big symbols clear away smaller symbols on their way downwards. Symbols of identical size, bonus symbols and sticky wilds are not affected.
13. The wins in current symbol drop are collected and then all symbols which are part of a winning combination explode and give space for additional symbols to drop down from above. This next symbol drop will add an additional row of symbols at the top, resulting in an increased number of ways to win. The new result is paid out accordingly and the avalanche feature continues as long as new winning combinations appear.
14. The numbers of ways to win increase as the number of rows increase.
4 rows: 4,096 ways to win
5 rows: 15,625 ways to win
6 rows: 46,656 ways to win
7 rows: 117,649 ways to win
8 rows: 262,144 ways to win
15. The maximum number of rows are 8 with maximum 262,144 ways to win.
16. The wild symbol substitutes for any symbol except the bonus symbol and the ghosting wild symbol. All wilds are sticky for the remaining free drops in the bonus game.
17. The ghosting wild symbol appears in columns 3, 4, 5 and 6. It moves a random number of steps as soon as the symbol drop is completed and leaves a trail of wilds behind, and thereafter the potential wins are collected. The generated wilds become sticky for the remaining free drops in the bonus game.
18. The whole super and mega symbol turns into a wild in case the ghosting wild symbol comes across it.
19. Bonus symbols appear in all columns. A column may contain up to two bonus symbols.
20. A combination of 3 or more bonus symbols (scatters) anywhere in view during Normal mode triggers Bonus mode with free drops. 3 bonus symbols award 10 free drops, 4 bonus symbols award 15 free drops, 5 bonus symbols award 20 free drops and 6 bonus symbols award up to maximum 25 free drops.
21. Three or more bonus symbols during Bonus mode retrigger additional free drops. The number of awarded additional free drops is determined in the same way as when triggering the bonus game.
22. The free drops bonus game always starts with the safety level set to 4 rows. Every winning free drop advances the safety level one row.
23. The advancement of the safety level occurs after the payout. The next free drop starts from the new safety level. The safety level can at the most advance 4 rows resulting in a total of 8 rows with a maximum of 262,144 ways to win.
24. Every new free drop starts at the current active safety level.
25. The maximum safety level is 8 with a maximum of 262,144 ways to win. An achieved safety level never decreases during an ongoing free drops bonus game.
26. The free drops bonus game ends when no free drops remain or when the maximum win has been reached.
27. Winnings are paid out at the end of the bonus game.
28. No bets can be changed during an ongoing symbol drop or in Bonus mode.
29. The theoretical payout (RTP) in Ecuador Gold is 96.1%
30. The game has a maximum win of 250,000 coins.
31. In the event of malfunction all bets and wins are void.