Kings of Chicago™
- Kings of Chicago™ combines the best elements of a video slot with classic poker . It features Poker Hands, Joker card substitutions and Free Deals.
- The game is played with one deck of cards shuffled before each round.
- Scatter labels can randomly appear over any card.
- Cards showing the Scatter label keep their playing card value.
- The Joker card substitutes for all cards.
- You can play 5 bet lines at different bet levels and coin values.
- The deal button plays the game at the current coin value and bet level.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds (alternatively, click the AUTO button).
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Bet line wins pay when a Poker Hand of three of a kind or higher is achieved.
- Joker wins are doubled (x2) when completing winning bet lines.
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Scatter symbols.
- Scatter wins are paid independent of bet line results.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
Winning Poker Hands
|Natural royal flush||A, K, Q, J, 10 of the same suit without using the Joker.|
|Five of a kind||Four cards of the same rank and the Joker.|
|Royal flush||A, K, Q, J, 10 of the same suit with one card substituted by the Joker.|
|Straight flush||Five cards of the same suit in a sequence, where an ace can count as high or low.|
|Four of a kind||Four cards of the same rank.|
|Full house||Three cards of the same rank and two cards of another equal rank.|
|Flush||Five cards of the same suit.|
|Straight||Five consecutive cards of mixed suits.|
|Three of a kind||Three cards of the same rank.|
- 3 or more Scatter labels appearing on the cards in the main game activate Free Deals.
- Free Deals are played at the same bet as the round activating Free Deals.
- Bet line wins during Free Deals pay x2.
- In Free Deals, 3 or more Scatter labels activate additional Free Deals.
- Any Free Deals won are automatically added to the current Free Deals.
- At the end of Free Deals, the total win from Free Deals is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Deals.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY in the keypad or AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Deals are won. Stop Autoplay when Free Deals are won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick deal. Turn on or off quick deal.
- Intro screen. Turn on or off the intro screen.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
- Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 97.8%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
|Poker Hand||Poker Hand|
|Free Deals||Free Deals|