Bollywood Story™ Game Rules
- Bollywood Story™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 9-bet line video slot. The game features Floating Wild and Free Spins.
- The game is played with 9 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- When playing at the highest bet level, MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines and the current coin value. When playing at any lower bet level, MAX BET must be clicked twice to play the round at the selected level.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- During every spin in the main game and in Free Spins Floating Wilds appear and land on top of regular symbols, turning them into Wilds, however, only Wilds included in a winning bet line are labelled as a Wild symbol.
- Between 2 and 4 Floating Wilds appear randomly in every spin in the main game.
- Between 3 and 6 Floating Wilds appear randomly in every spin in Free Spins.
- If a Floating Wild symbol appears on a Scatter symbol, both symbols remain active on the reel: 3 or more Scatter symbols still activate Free Spins and Floating Wilds still substitute for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game and in Free Spins activate Free Spins according to the PAYTABLE.
- 3 Scatters = 10 Free Spins
- 4 Scatters = 20 Free Spins
- 5 Scatters = 30 Free Spins
- Additional Free Spins won are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- The total win field includes any wins during Free Spins added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- Free Spin wins are added to any bet line wins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the game returns to the round that activated Free Spins.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click to view the PAYTABLE.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the PAYTABLE pages. Click the x button to return to the game.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick Spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all casinos).
- Intro Screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won Stops Autoplay if Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
- Note: Some autoplay options are mandatory for some jurisdictions.
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.1%
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
|Free Spins||Free Spins|
|Floating Wild||Floating Wild|