STANDARD GAMES RULES
- Bingo-based draw in which 30 balls are drawn from a drum containing 60 balls the player has up to four cards with 15 numbers on each one.
- If a win figure is matched on a card, the prize associated will be awarded from the paytable.
EXTRA BALL RULES
- Sometimes the player is offered the option of buying extra balls at additional cost.
- The top payout will be awarded if the card is complete within the first 30 balls drawn.
- Prizes specified in credits.
- When bonus labeled figure in prizeplan is matched, player will access in a bonus game.
BONUS GAME 1
- Consists of a race between 4 chariots. Chariots will move randomly in position in each round. Ends when a chariot reaches the finishline.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (depending on currency. Other Operator limits may apply).