The goal is to obtain a winning combination on a winning line spread across the reels.
|Number of reels||5|
|Number of rows||3|
|Number of lines||1 to 5|
|Number of coins you can bet per line||1 to 5|
|Jackpot||5000 coins per line|
The game disconnects if you do not take any actions for a specific number of consecutive minutes (this number varies depending on jurisdiction); the session recovery feature will save the game progress so that the next time the game is loaded, you can continue where you left off.
In the event of technical difficulties resulting a dropped connection to the game server, the game you were playing is saved automatically and will load the next time you establish a connection to the game server. You will not be able to reconnect to the game server for the first 30 seconds after the disconnection.
Note: In case of malfunction all pays and play are voided; any bet that was not yet accepted will be voided, any bet that was unsettled will be refunded.
2. How to Play
Note: If you do not have enough money to play a game, the bet can be set to the minimum selectable amount through a dialog window informing about this.
All winning lines pay from left to right. Wins on different selected lines are all added. Only the highest winning combination on each selected line is paid.
Note: On the info bar located under the main game screen, you can view the current Bet, your Balance and your current Winings, in your currency.
To play, follow these steps:
1. Use the coin value select button to choose a coin value. The coin value select button is located in the bottom-left side of the main game screen and shows the currently selected coin value.
2. Use the LINE BET button to choose the amount of coins you want to bet on each active line.
3. Use the LINES button to choose the number of active lines.
Note: The current bet amount, in your currency, is displayed in the BET box.
4. Click SPIN to place the bet and spin the reels once. You can click the BET MAX button to place the maximum bet (maximum lines and maximum number of coins per line) for the currently selected coin value and spin the reels once.
The total amount won, in your currency, according to the paytable, is shown in the WINNINGS box. For each winning combination, the amount won is the amount shown in the paytable for that winning combination multiplied by the coin value and by the line bet.
3. Autospin feature
The loss limit setting allows stopping the autospin feature automatically when the selected limit plus your cumulative winnings minus your cumulative bets is less than 0.
Click the AUTO SPIN button to open the AUTO SPIN SETTINGS window, where you can set up the autospin feature.
On the AUTO SPIN SETTINGS window, you can set up the following:
- Loss limit – enter a number for the loss limit value or use the left and the right arrow buttons to select a number for the loss limit value
- Stop if WIN reaches – to enable this setting, click the button on its left side and then enter a number for the WIN value or use the left and the right arrow buttons to select a number for the WIN value; click the button on its left side again to disable it
- Stop if JACKPOT is won - (only for games with Progressive Jackpots or with a specific Jackpot value displayed) - to enable this setting, click the button on its left side; click the button on its left side again to disable it
- Number of AUTO SPINS to play – use the left and the right arrow buttons to select the number of autospins
Click START to close the AUTO SPIN SETTINGS window and start the autospin feature with the currently selected bet and number of autospins or click CANCEL to close the AUTO SPIN SETTINGS window without starting the autospin feature.
Click the STOP xx/yy button to stop the autospin feature at any time; xx represents the remaining number of autospins and yy represents the number of autospins to play that you selected on the AUTO SPINS SETTINGS window.
4. Other game buttons
The following buttons are available:
- STOP – (available only while the reels are spinning) click this button to stop the reels faster
- SKIP – (available during winning animations) click this button to skip winning animations
- game options button - in the top left corner of the game screen, click the wrench symbol to open the game options window where you can move sliders to manage winning, game and background sounds or the general volume; click SAVE to close the options window and save any changes you make or click CANCEL to close the options window without saving
- sound button - in the top left corner of the screen, click the speaker symbol to toggle the game sound
- rules button – in the top left corner of the game screen, click the ? symbol to view detailed game rules in a new browser window
- history button – (in real mode only) in the top left corner of the game screen, click the clock symbol to view the gameplay history
- close button – in the top right corner of the game screen, click X to close the game
- full screen button – in the top right corner of the game screen, click the button next to X to go to full screen mode; to exit full screen, click the button again or press ESC on your keyboard
- BACK - when you are in the paytable, click BACK to return to the main game screen