How to Bet
Season's 7s features the classic simplicity and volatility of a single payline.
Bet Configuration Menu (mobile/tablet/mini games)
- Press the arrow to open the bet configuration menu.
- Press the check mark to confirm and close the bet configuration menu.
- Displays the current total bet shown in currency.
- Press the minus button (–) to decrease the total bet.
- Press the plus button (+) to increase the total bet.
- Press the circular arrow to submit the bet and spin the reels.
The theoretical return to player of this game is 93.98%.
Auto Spin Feature
- Auto Spin plays the game automatically for a given number of spins at the current total bet.
- For jurisdictions where Auto Spin is enabled: Select the number of auto spins, the loss limit, and the (optional) single win limit.
- After selecting the desired bet configuration, press AUTO SPIN, and choose how many spins to play at the current bet settings.
- Auto Spin plays the specified number of spins until STOP is pressed, a bonus is triggered, the balance is insufficient to spin, or any enabled win/loss limit settings are reached.
- Auto Spin is only available in approved jurisdictions.
- Auto Spin feature is not available in mini format.
- Misuse or malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Only the highest winner is paid.
- Wins are shown in currency.
- In some jurisdictions, regardless of bet size, there is an award cap on any single transaction. See the paytable for details.
- In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent, except in cases where one spin unlocks a feature for a subsequent spin or series of spins, per the game rules. The odds of getting any particular outcome are always the same.
- The odds do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
- The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.
© 2019 IGT. All rights reserved. All other trademarks used herein are owned by IGT or its affiliates, may not be used without permission, and where indicated with a ®, are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.