The Last Kingdom
HOW TO PLAY
PLAY MODE AND BALANCE
- You can play the game in either FUN or REAL mode.
- In fun mode, you are playing just for the fun of the score. In real mode, you are playing with money from your real money balance.
- Your balance is shown in the BALANCE box both in fun and real mode.
- This game is played with a fixed number of active paylines. The BET is the COIN value multiplied by the number of active paylines.
- To set the bet amount, use the '-' and '+' buttons.
- Clicking and holding the SPIN button for continuous spinning. To stop the continuous spin session, release the SPIN button.
- When CONTINUOUS SPIN is on, some win animations and sound are skipped, the reels spin faster and the game results are displayed faster.
- To select the number of autospins, use the AUTOPLAY options panel.
- Clicking the OK button initiates the autoplay session. Clicking the CANCEL button closes the panel.
- You can end the autospins session earlier by clicking the AUTOPLAY button.
- The number of remaining spins is displayed on the AUTOPLAY button.
- When TURBO Mode is on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking the TURBO button switches Turbo Mode on or off.
- Winning combinations start from the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline.
- Regular wins are multiplied by the COIN value.
- Only the highest win pays on each payline.
- Coinciding wins on different paylines are added.
- The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information see the TERMS AND CONDITIONS section.
- During FREE GAMES the reels are spun automatically using the same COIN value as per the spin that won the FREE GAMES.
- During DESTINY FREE GAMES every full body Uhtred Wild symbol that lands on the reels will expand downward transforming the symbols below it into the Uhtred Wild symbol.
- After all Uhtred Wild symbols have expanded, all high paying iron symbols remaining on the reels and adjacent to the Expanded Uhtred will turn into Wild symbols with x2 and x5 multipliers in SAXONS and DANES FREE GAMES respectively.
THE LAST KINGDOM JACKPOT
The Progressive Jackpot receives a contribution from each bet made across the game.
The Progressive Jackpot can be triggered during the Shield Wall Bonus feature.
There are two available jackpots: Mini and Grand. Compete 3 or 4 rows by landing Shield symbols on all reels to activate the respective Jackpot. Mini Jackpot has a payout of 50x the total bet plus progressive part. Grand Jackpot has a payout of 5,000x the total bet plus progressive part.
Jackpot Seed (the start value of each Jackpot):
Grand: 5000 x total bet
FILLING UP 3 ROWS BY SCATTERS IN THE BONUS GAME AWARDS YOU THE MINI JACKPOT
After a progressive jackpot is won, it is reset and begins to accumulate again.
If a Player triggers a Jackpot immediately after another Player has triggered the same Jackpot, the Player who triggered it first will win the Jackpot, and the other Player will get the start-up amount plus any contributions made since the Jackpot was reset.
Imperfections in the internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
If the Jackpot is being discontinued (the game is closed and removed from the Casino), you will be notified about it by the Casino.
NOTE ON DISCONNECTION
- If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in to the casino again. Once you have reopened the game, you will be able to continue playing from the point where the game was disconnected.
NOTE ON MALFUNCTIONS
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- RTP (return to player): 93.45+1.5JP
- Build: 492
- Version date: 2019-11-19