Fortunium Gold Mega Moolah
About this Game
- This is a 5 reel 5 row video slot game.
- The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols land in different combinations.
- Winning combinations are highlighted on the reels and a payout is awarded.
- All regular symbols are stacked.
- This game includes 40 paylines.
- The number of paylines played is fixed.
- A payline is a pattern of adjacent symbol positions that runs in a line across the reels.
- A win is awarded when matching symbols land adjacent to each other on a payline.
- Payline wins run from left to right, starting from the first slot reel.
- Each spin played costs a total bet amount.
- The initial bet is the number of coins multiplied by the coin size.
- The total bet is based on the initial bet placed, multiplied by the cost of the paylines played.
- Activating the Win Booster™ increases the total bet by 50%.
- Payline win payouts are based on the initial bet placed, excluding the Win Booster™.
- The payout value is based on the winning combination formed.
- The total payout is the sum of all payline wins and Scatter wins resulting from a spin.
- If multiple winning combinations land on a single payline, only the highest win is awarded.
- The Paytable displays the payout for each symbol combination based on the current bet.
- The win up to value displayed is rounded down, and is approximately the highest possible win achievable on a single spin.
- Scatters can create their own winning combination when landing anywhere on the reels.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the total non-boosted bet.
- Wild symbols can substitute for all symbols except Scatters and Jackpot Wilds.
- Wild symbols can create their own winning combination when landing in a payline combination.
- Jackpot Wild Symbols can substitute for all symbols except Scatters.
- Jackpot Wilds pay as a Wild symbol.
Progressive Jackpot Feature
- This feature is triggered when Mystery Symbols land on the reels and reveal a Jackpot Wild Symbol.
- Higher bets increase the chance of revealing a Jackpot Wild.
- This feature can be triggered in base game and Free Spins.
- This feature consists of a wheel divided into coloured segments.
- Each segment is associated with a different progressive jackpot.
- Four jackpot prizes are available.
- Depending on where the wheel stops, the respective progressive jackpot is won.
- The Mega progressive jackpot starts at 1,000,000.00 credits.
- The Major progressive jackpot starts at 10,000.00 credits.
- The Minor progressive jackpot starts at 100.00 credits.
- The Mini progressive jackpot starts at 10.00 credits.
- Wins awarded during the feature are added to base game wins.
- Winnings are automatically collected during this feature.
- This feature and Free Spins cannot be triggered simultaneously.
Progressive Jackpot Rules
- A progressive jackpot is a constantly accumulating prize funded by a percentage of player wagers.
- The current value of the progressive jackpot is displayed in the game.
- When the progressive jackpot is won, all players worldwide are notified and the jackpot resets to the starting value.
- The date of the most recently won Mega progressive jackpot is displayed in the game.
- The date of the most recently won Major progressive jackpot is displayed in the game.
- Progressive jackpots are only available to real players.
- All progressive winnings are subject to final confirmation by the casino and the software supplier. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The casino has taken every possible precaution to ensure that the progressive value displayed in the game matches the value on the casino server.
- The progressive jackpot value on the server is used when the progressive jackpot is paid out.
- The casino management and software supplier have the right to change or amend any of these rules and regulations at their discretion.
- If the casino management and software supplier waiver any of these rules and regulations, this does not mean they will automatically be waived in the future.
- All Mystery Symbols open to reveal a randomly selected Low, High or Wild symbol.
- All instances of this symbol that land are transformed into the same random symbol.
- This symbol is stacked on the reels.
- This symbol appears in base game and Free Spins.
Win Booster™ Rules
- You can choose to activate or deactivate the Win Booster™ in the base game.
- You can choose to boost your bet and improve your Mystery Symbols.
- Boosting increases the total bet.
- All Mystery Symbols open to reveal a randomly selected High or Wild symbol.
- Boosting does not affect symbol pays.
- 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels trigger 10 Free Spins.
- This feature has up to 3 Mystery Reels™ on each spin.
- Mystery Reels™ are randomly placed on reels 2, 3 or 4.
- Mystery Reels™ only contain Mystery Symbols.
- Trigger Free Spins with 3, 4 or 5 Scatters for 1, 2 or 3 Mystery Reels™ respectively.
- The Win Booster™ state is the same as the triggering spin and cannot be changed during the feature.
- Each Scatter that lands awards an extra Free Spin.
- Free Spins play out automatically.
- All bets played are the same as the spin that triggered this feature.
- All lines played are the same as the spin that triggered this feature.
- Wins awarded during the feature are added to base game wins.
- Banking button: Displays the banking page.
- Menu button: Displays additional game options.
- Lobby button: Exits the game.
- Settings button: Displays the game settings.
- Paytable button: Displays payout tables and game rules.
- Credits: Displays the casino balances.
- Bet: Displays the current total bet.
- Win: Displays the most recent win.
- Spin button: Starts a reel spin.
- Stop button: Stops the current reel spin. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- Autoplay button: Displays Autoplay options.
- Autoplay stop button: Ends the current Autoplay session.
- Quickspin button: Enables Quickspin to resolve spins faster. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- Bet button: Displays options to change the current bet.
- X button: Exits the game.
- Autoplay allows a selected number of spins to play out automatically.
- Spins are played at the current selected bet.
- The number of spins remaining in the Autoplay session is displayed in the game.
- This feature is available in base game only.
- Spins: Sets the number of spins for the Autoplay session. Autoplay ends when these spins have played out.
- Total Bet: Sets the current bet value.
- Win Limit: Sets a win limit for the Autoplay session. Autoplay ends if a single win reaches this amount.
- Loss Limit: Sets a loss limit for the Autoplay session. Autoplay ends if the balance decreases by this amount.
- Until Stop: Autoplay will continue until the Stop button is selected. Bet Settings
- Total Bet: Displays the total bet.
- Coin Size: Sets the coin value.
- Coins Per Line: Sets the number of coins to bet per line.
- Quick Bet buttons: Sets the current bet to the selected value.
- Max Bet button: Sets the current bet to the maximum value.
- Quickspin: Enables Quickspin to resolve spins faster. This does not influence the results of the spin.
- Sounds: Enables game sounds.
- Some settings and features may not be available in this game.
- Malfunctions void all pays and plays.
- In the event of a disconnection, the final game state is displayed on return to the game.
- The casino balance is updated with the amount won or lost.
- The results of the last spin played are displayed.
- If a spin request does not reach the casino server before disconnection, the results of the previous spin played are displayed.
- Any features in progress that require interaction or selection can be continued.
Return to Player
- The Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of the total money bet in a game that is paid out as winnings over time.
- This value is fixed and does not change.
- This game has an RTP for different game modes.
- This game has an RTP of 87.37%.
- With Win Booster™ activated, RTP is 87.50%
- The progressive jackpot contribution is 5.30%.
The maximum win from a single game is £18,000.