Pick 6 Bingo
- The bet per 6 number ticket is fixed at 1.00.
- The player may create up to 10 tickets per draw.
- Each ticket must be banked to be included in the draw.
- At least 1 ticket must be banked before the draw can begin.
- All banked tickets can be reviewed, shuffled or deleted prior to the draw.
- Tickets cannot be changed or removed once the draw has started.
- Tickets are completed by picking numbers from the number grid.
- If the current ticket is complete the player can:
- Bank the ticket.
- Continue selecting numbers. Each new number will replace the first number selected.
- Increase the numbers available for the active ticket.
- Press the shuffle button.
- The numbers on each ticket can be randomised using the shuffle button.
- The shuffle button will automatically complete an incomplete ticket.
- The player may re-shuffle indefinitely prior to the draw (If the ticket is banked it is possible to re-shuffle the numbers via the review screen).
- Up to 9 numbers can be added to each individual ticket.
- The bet value per 7 number ticket is fixed at 7.00.
- The bet value per 8 number ticket is fixed at 28.00.
- The bet value per 9 number ticket is fixed at 84.00.
- Multiple wins will be given for each matching number above the first 6 numbers.
- The play button will begin the draw immediately.
- Once the draw has started, it cannot be stopped until the full game has played out.
- No prize is displayed for the first 5 balls.
- Any matching numbers are highlighted in yellow.
- The 6th ball is the first prize ball drawn.
- Any wins will be highlighted on the grid when the 6th, 7th, 8th or 9th number is marked on any ticket in play.
- The prize will be reduced for every ball drawn in accordance with the prize table.
- The draw will only continue whilst tickets remain in play.
- Up to 36 balls will be drawn.
- Any ticket that fails to match 6 numbers is deemed to be a losing ticket.
- Between 1 and 3 multipliers of up to x10k are added to random positions on the draw grid before the first number is drawn.
- If a winning number is drawn on a position that contains a multiplier, the standard win is multiplied by that amount.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (depending on currency. Other Operator limits may apply).
This game has a theoretical return to player of 92.00%.
Malfunction voids all plays and pays.
©2019 Probability Jones Limited. All rights reserved. All other trademarks used herein are owned by Probability Jones Limited and may not be used without permission.