5-Reel 10-Line Slot
The objective of Tiki Paradise™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Click OK on the entry screen to be taken to the main game reels.
- The number of active paylines is fixed at 10 and cannot be changed.
- Choose your total bet by clicking '–' or '+'.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some win animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking the SPIN button spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- Pressing the Spacebar key spins the reels with the currently selected total bet.
- Clicking the HI ROLLER button opens the HI ROLLER menu. Click STAKE UP or STAKE DOWN to set the HI ROLLER bet and then click the PLAY button to start the feature. Alternatively click the EXIT button to go back to the main game. More information on the HI ROLLER feature can be found in the relevant section below.
- Mouse over the AUTO PLAY button to select the number of auto spins or UNTIL FEATURE to spin until a bonus feature is triggered.
- Click on an option to start the Autoplay function. You can end the Autoplay session by clicking the STOP AUTO PLAY button.
- The number of auto spins left is displayed on the AUTO PLAY button during an Autoplay session, unless you've chosen the UNTIL FEATURE option.
- After the end of the feature, click CONTINUE on the winnings summary screen to return to the main game or resume the Autoplay mode (if there are any auto spins left to play).
- The paytable can be accessed from the INFO page.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable, which can be accessed via the INFO page.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline. The SCATTER symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the SCATTER symbol can be found below.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
MAXIMUM WIN LIMIT
The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The WILD symbol can stand for any other symbol (except SCATTER) to make the best possible winning combination.
The SCATTER symbol in the game is the FREE GAMES symbol.
If SCATTER symbols appear simultaneously on reels #1, #3 and #5, 10 Free Games with 2 features are triggered.
Note: SCATTER symbols have no payout of their own.
The WILD NIGHTS feature is a mystery in-reel feature that can be triggered on any main game spin. After the WILD NIGHTS feature spin, at least 1 stacked WILD symbol will appear on the reels.
When the feature is triggered, the reels background will transition to a night time scene and the reels will continue to spin. You will then be prompted to select 1 reel to place your TRIGGER WINDOW on. If a stacked WILD symbol appears on the reel you placed your TRIGGER WINDOW on, a WIN SHUFFLE will be triggered.
If a reel is not selected for a TRIGGER WINDOW before 30 seconds have elapsed, a random reel will be selected automatically.
During a WIN SHUFFLE the reels will switch positions to create a new winning spin result. The total win created through a WIN SHUFFLE will always be greater than any total win formed by the reels before the shuffle.
The FREE GAMES feature is triggered by landing SCATTER symbols on reels #1, #3 and #5.
At the start of the feature you are awarded 10 free games and may select 2 features that affect those free games. The available features are as follows:
- Win Multiplier
- All wins in FREE GAMES will be multiplied by a random multiplier, shown at the start of the feature.
- Stacked Wild Per Spin
- A stacked WILD symbol will appear on the reels on every FREE GAMES spin.
- Consecutive Symbols Win
- 3 or more matching symbols appearing consecutively on a payline will award a payout, regardless of whether the combination starts on the leftmost reel.
2 additional FREE GAMES features will be made available if you have played Tiki Paradise™ on a mobile device on the same account:
- +20 Extra Free Games
- 20 free games will be added to the initial 10 awarded, for a total of 30 free games with a feature.
- Masks and Wild symbols Only
- All royal symbols will be removed from the reels, leaving only the high-paying Mask symbols and WILD symbols on the FREE GAMES reels.
Clicking the MORE INFO icon above the reels during the main game will show more information on EXTRA FEATURES.
Click START after you have selected 2 features to begin the FREE GAMES feature.
During the free games the reels are spun automatically using the same bet per line as on the spin that triggered the feature. The win for each spin is displayed in the Win field below the reels. The total win for the free games round is shown in the Free Games Total field. The number of free games left to play is shown above the reels.
After the last free game has played a winning summary message will appear. Click CONTINUE to return to the main game.
Note: the FREE GAMES feature cannot be triggered during the WILD NIGHTS feature.
HI ROLLER FEATURE
Click the HI ROLLER button to open the HI ROLLER menu.
The cost of playing a HI ROLLER session is 10x your total bet. Click STAKE UP or STAKE DOWN to increase or decrease HI ROLLER bet and then click the PLAY button to start the feature. Alternatively click the EXIT button to go back to the main game.
A HI ROLLER session consists of 5 HI ROLLER spins. During these spins, wins will be calculated based on your line bet, as in the main game.
At the start of the 5 HI ROLLER spins you may select a TRIGGER WINDOW, as in the WILD NIGHTS feature. During HI ROLLER spins, stacked WILD symbols may appear as in the WILD NIGHTS feature, potentially triggering a WIN SHUFFLE.
SCATTER symbols can land during HI ROLLER spins, and the FREE GAMES feature can be triggered. When a WIN SHUFFLE is triggered during a HI ROLLER spin, SCATTER symbols may be added to the reels, potentially triggering FREE GAMES.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client. To open one of the buttons, click on it.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance – Your game window balance. This is the total money that you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier – Clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money – This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus – This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games – Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch it.
- Featured – is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slot – When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games – When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound on/off – Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu – Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History – Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options – Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help – Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen explains symbol payouts in the game.
- The Wild Nights screen explains the rules of the Wild Nights feature.
- The Free Games screen explains the rules of the Free Games feature.
- The Hi Roller screen explains the rules of the Hi Roller feature.
- The Paylines screen illustrates the paylines and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Info – Opens the reference screen describing the different game components.
- Total Bet – Increase or decrease the total bet by clicking the '−' or '+' buttons.
- Spin – Spin the reels.
- Autoplay / Stop Autoplay – Spin the reels a number of times in succession. End the active Autoplay reel spin mode.
- Stop – Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result.
- Turbo Mode – Turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile versions of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The minimum theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 91.93% and the maximum is 94.05%.
Terms and Conditions: this game has unlockable EXTRA FREE GAMES FEATURES. Please see the relevant feature sections for more information or click the MORE INFO icon.
Utolsó módosítás dátuma: 2019. 03. 22.