NETELLER Frequently Asked Questions
- What is NETELLER?
- What is NETELLER Instacash?
- Do I need to open an account with NETELLER?
- I already have a NETELLER account. Can I use it?
- How do I get the NETELLER instaCASH functionality?
- How do I fund my account using NETELLER?
- How long does it take to credit money to my NETELLER account?
- How long does it take for money to get credited to my account?
- How much does NETELLER charge for this service?
- Can I withdraw using NETELLER?
- Can I withdraw through NETELLER if I deposited through other means?
- Can I withdraw the same day I deposit through NETELLER?
- Can I withdraw more than my initial deposit using NETELLER?
- What is the average processing time for NETELLER withdrawals?
- What is the minimum and maximum amount I can withdraw using NETELLER?
- Is there a reason why I cannot deposit with NETELLER in my account currency?
1. What is NETELLER?
NETELLER is an "online wallet" that allows you to deposit, withdraw and transfer funds online. NETELLER provides same-day payments and instant cash transfers to and from affiliated merchant sites and between NETELLER account holders.
NETELLER offers many instant and local options for funding your NETELLER account, including free debit card deposits, local bank deposits, credit cards and international bank transfers. There are also many other local options depending on where you live. For further information on funding your account visit www.neteller.com/fees/
Credit cards: VISA.
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): EFT a transfer of funds directly from your bank account, processed through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network to your NETELLER account.
InstaCash Deposits: InstaCash Deposits work like EFT deposits but are virtually instantaneous! You must have a registered and verified a bank account with NETELLER in order to make InstaCash Deposits
NETELLER System Transfer: Receive funds from a friend or relative also registered with NETELLER.
2. What is NETELLER Instacash?
NETELLER instaCASH allows you use the bank account you registered with NETELLER to transfer funds to your account.
The NETELLER instacash will check the balance of your NETELLER account and will transfer your balance if sufficient funds are available. If your funds are insufficient, the transfer will be supplemented by the funds in your NETELLER registered bank account.
Note: The minimum amount you can transfer using instaCASH is $10. For example, if a player makes a deposit request of $100, but only has $93 in his NETELLER account, $90 will be taken from his NETELLER account and the balance of $10 will be taken from his NETELLER registered bank account.
NETELLER instaCASH is only available for Canadian players.
3. Do I need to open an account with NETELLER?
Yes. Please go the NETELLER site where you can create an account - it's fast and easy.
4. I already have a NETELLER account. Can I use it?
Yes, if you already have a NETELLER account you can use it to fund your account.
Note: The email address you registered with NETELLER and the cashier must be the same or your request will be declined by NETELLER's security system.
5. How do I get the NETELLER instaCASH functionality?
If you already have a NETELLER account then you need to register your bank account with NETELLER. NETELLER will send a small deposit to the bank account that you registered. Verify this small deposit to enable the instaCASH function.
6. How do I fund my account using NETELLER?
To fund your account with NETELLER:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the NETELLER logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable)
- Enter your Email-Address that is registered with your NETELLER Account.
- Once you have received confirmation that your payment was successful, your funds will be instantly available in your account.
7. How long does it take to credit money to my NETELLER account?
Credit Card Deposit: Instant credit (if the transfer is approved by your bank).
Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT): Requires four to five business days for clearance through ACH. Once your bank has authorised the transaction, NETELLER will fund your account immediately.
InstaCash Deposit: Can be credited virtually instantaneously (see NETELLER site for complete details).
Note: To transfer funds from NETELLER to your account, login to your account, go to the 'Cashier' and select 'Deposit'.
8. How long does it take for money to get credited to my account?
The money is credited to your account instantly, provided you have sufficient funds in your NETELLER account.
9. How much does NETELLER charge for this service?
Please refer to NETELLER for updates on their processing and service charges: http://www.neteller.com/fees/
10. Can I withdraw using NETELLER?
Yes. To withdraw using NETELLER, you need to have made a successful deposit with your NETELLER account. If you already have made a successful deposit with your NETELLER account, simply login to the cashier, click 'Withdrawal' and then select NETELLER. Your cash will be sent electronically to your NETELLER account.
11. Can I withdraw through NETELLER if I deposited through other means?
Yes. To withdraw using NETELLER you need to have made a successful deposit with your NETELLER account within the last six months. If you have made a successful deposit within the last six months, visit the cashier, select the 'Withdrawal' tab and then select the NETELLER logo. The amount of your withdrawal will be sent electronically to your NETELLER account after our internal procedure has been completed.
12. Can I withdraw the same day I deposit through NETELLER?
13. Can I withdraw more than my initial deposit using NETELLER?
Yes. However, please remember that all withdrawals are first approved by our internal review team. This process usually takes approximately up to three business days. Once we have processed your withdrawal, it will take 2 - 6 hours for the funds to appear in your bank account.
14. What is the average processing time for NETELLER withdrawals?
All withdrawals are first approved by our internal review team, which takes approximately up to three business days. Once we have processed your withdrawal, it will take 2 - 6 hours for the funds to appear in your bank account.
15. What is the minimum and maximum amount I can withdraw using NETELLER?
The minimum withdrawal amount that you can withdraw via NETELLER is 10.00 USD equivalent and the maximum withdrawal amount is 50000.00 USD equivalent.
16. Is there a reason why I cannot deposit with NETELLER in my account currency?
NETELLER transacts in AUD, CAD, DKK, EUR, GBP, HUF, MXN, NOK, PLN, SEK, USD only.
17. Are there any transaction fees associated with NETELLER payments?
We won't charge for Neteller deposits or withdrawals in most countries, however in Hungary the transaction fee for Neteller is 4.9% of the amount of the transaction for deposits and withdrawals. It's also possible that Neteller may charge you for either of these, so we recommend you check with them directly.