CHRISTMAS W-Elf is a five-reel, 20-payline slot game. WILD substitutes for all symbols except the Scatters. Any 3 or more Scatters trigger the Pick Me feature.
- The game rules and payouts are identical in both the real-money and play-money versions.
- The theoretical return to player of this game is 94%.
How to play:
- When you enter the game, a default bet is set.
- You can change the bet per line by tapping the “+”or “-” buttons on the ‘Bet panel’.
- You can change the number of lines by tapping the “+”or “-” buttons on the ‘Lines panel’.
- The TOTAL BET is lines played multiplied by the bet per line.
- SPIN: Tap on 'SPIN' to start the game. After the reels stop spinning, any winning combinations will be paid according to the pay table.
- Result: All winning symbols are highlighted and animated.
- Repeat Bet/Change Bet: If you have already bet, the settings selected will be automatically carried over to the subsequent game if there is sufficient amount. The default stake is fixed for all paylines and a player can choose to increase or decrease the bet by using sliders.
- The ‘AUTO SPIN’ dialog is opened after tapping on “Auto spin” button.
- To use AUTO SPIN feature, tap on ‘AUTO SPIN’ button. You can make use of this feature to choose from the various options for 'hands free' game play. Options available under this feature are:
- Number of spins: The game will automatically spin for the number of spins selected from menu. You can choose any number of games and play until your balance is less than the total bet placed.
- Spin till Win equals or exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the win amount is equal to or exceeds the amount typed.
- Spin till Loss not exceeds: The game will automatically spin until the loss amount not exceeds the amount entered.
- Spin till feature trigger: The game will automatically spin until the Free Spins or Bonus Game is triggered.
- Click on “STOP” button to deactivate AUTO SPIN. While AUTO SPIN is in progress, you can interrupt the game by clicking on the ‘STOP’ button.
- Tap ON/OFF in Continue Autospin Message in order to enable/disable automatically resume autospin next time.
- Please note: The AUTOSPIN option is not available in play-money mode.
- The total win amount is shown in the WIN window at the bottom of the screen.
- Malfunctions void all pays and plays.
- Tap on the button to open the game menu panel.
- Tap on ‘Back to Lobby’ to leave the game.
- Tap on ‘Cashier’ to make deposit.
- Tap on ‘Web Info’ to see detailed game rules.
- Tap on ‘Settings’:
- SFX: to turn the sound on/off.
- Background SFX: to turn the background sound on/off.
- Resume autospins: choose option to automatically continue auto spin after feature game.
- Tap on the ‘?’ button to open the game rules.
- You can go back to the game by tapping on the ‘BACK TO GAME ‘button
- You can go to the paytable by tapping on the ‘PAYTABLE’ button.
- You can go to the paylines game by tapping on the ‘PAYLINES’ button.
Any 3 or more Scatters trigger the Pick Me feature. Select one of the 3 clips and win free games with multipliers. The player is awarded between 5 and 25 free games with 2x and 10x multipliers.
- The WILD symbol substitutes for all other symbols except scatter symbol and works in conjunction with all other symbols.
- The WILD symbol also has individual payout like other symbols whenever there is a win for any payline exclusively with WILD symbol.
- The 3 SCATTER icons or more activate the free spins mode. Scatters pay anywhere. Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet.
Adding Funds to your Account
You can deposit money in your account, tap the Cashier in the game menu and then select your payment method.
Gameplay history can be accessed by logging into your account on the desktop website and choosing menu “Game Logs” under “My casino” via the casino tab.
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you are disconnected in the middle of the base game, the software will automatically complete the game for you.
If you are disconnected after triggering or in the middle of the bonus or feature, on reconnection, the software will automatically start the disconnected bonus or feature, if not already started, or resume from where it was disconnected.
If you are still having problems, please contact our 24/7 Customer Service team.