Pai Gow Poker
If your game round is disrupted, all game information and placed bets are stored until you re-open the game. You may continue your unfinished round from the point of interruption. Unresolved bets placed but remaining undecided in incomplete games will become void after 90 days and will be forfeited to charity. Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
To place a bet, click on the desired chip and then click the game table in the location you wish to place the chip. The chip will be added to your total bet. All bets must conform to the table limits. To remove a bet, select the 'X' chip and then click the chip you wish to remove. To remove all bets, click CLEAR ALL.
Pai Gow Poker is a variation of poker played with a 53-card deck that includes a joker. The joker can be used as an ace or to complete a straight, flush or straight flush.
The RTP based on best strategy is 97,15%.
The table rules used are as follows:
- Cards are re-shuffled after each round.
- Played with 1 deck.
- The 5-card hand must always rank higher than the 2-card hand.
- A winning hand pays 1:1 on the Ante bet, minus a 5% house fee taken by the casino.
Determining the outcome
- If only one of your two hands beats the dealer's corresponding hand, the game is a push, and your Ante bet is returned.
- If both of the dealer's hands beat yours, you lose your Ante bet.
- If your high hand and your low hand beat the dealer's corresponding hands, you win.
- Play - Compares hands after they have been arranged.
- House Way - Arranges the cards according to the same strategy used by the dealer.
- Deal - Starts the round after a bet has been placed.
- Rebet - Places the same initial bet as in the preceding round.
- Clear All - Removes all bets placed on the table.
- Chip - Select the chip you wish to bet.
- "X" Chip - Click the "X" chip on any placed chip to remove your bet.
Letzte Aktualisierung: 24.04.2017