How to play
- The ‘TOTAL BET’ is the ‘BET’ multiplied by the number of ‘LINES’.
- GAME HISTORY: This can be viewed by clicking on the ‘clock’ button while in real play mode.
- RESULT: Any wins are indicated by the highlighted lines are symbols animating wherever applicable. Wins are show in the message box.
- The game rules are identical in both real play and demo play modes.
- The player is responsible for checking the correct bet has been registered before commencing play.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- ‘Elephant’ substitutes for all symbols except scatters.
- ‘Landscape’ is a scatter.
- ‘Elephant’ appears on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 only.
- All wins begin with left most reel and pay left to right on adjacent reels, except scatters.
- Scatters pay in any position.
- All wins on lit lines only except scatters.
- Highest win only each line.
- Scatter wins are added to line wins.
- Wins on different lines are added.
- The game has return to player of 94.32%.
Free Games Feature
- 20, 12 or 8 free games are triggered by 5, 4 or 3 scattered ‘Landscape’ respectively.
- During the Free Games Feature, any 3 or more scattered ‘Landscape’ will trigger an additional 5 free games.
- During the Free Games Feature, Paw wins are multiplied by 2.
- Bet and lines played are the same as the game that triggered the Free Games Feature.
- Reel strips during the Free Games Feature are different to reel strips during paid games.
Letzte Aktualisierung: 31.05.2018